All BSF personnel can now check their Pay slips and GPF statements online though the official online portal of Border Security Force. You simply need to have a computer and a working internet connection. Below mentioned are various possible ways of how you can view and download your pay slip as well as GPF Statements.
How to view and download Pay slip and GPF/CPF statements
Before you proceed to check your pay slip and statements, you should have your IRLA number, username and password ready with yourself. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- On your internet browser, visit the link http://bsf.nic.in
- After the page opens completely, you would see a number of options on the page. On the third menu bar, which would have a dark red background, you would see an option link saying, ‘Pay & GPF/CPF’. Click on the link and proceed further.
- The next page would take you to the link http://bsf.gov.in/SitePages/Home.aspx, which is another page governed by Border Security Force
- On the top right corner, a ‘Sign In’ option would be available. Click on it.
- The next page would ask you to input your username and password for you to get logged in.
- The username that you have to enter would be your IRLA number and the password by default would be your Birthday in DDMMYYYY format.
- However, if you have ever changed your password, you should input your password and not your date of birth. If neither of your date of birth and password are working, you should thereby click on ‘Forgot Password’ option and it would help you reset your password
- Once you are logged in to the page, it would redirect you to your individual information page from where you can view your Pay Slips and GPF/CPF statement and can also download all the statements and pay slips.
There are a number of other ways though which you can reach the login page and then login to view and download your details. For example, you can directly open the page http://bsf.gov.in/SitePages/Home.aspx or www.bsf.gov.in and reach the page from where you just need to input your username and password.
What all can you view and download BSF Payslip from the portal?
There are a number of details that you can view and download from the website once you are logged in. Some of them are:
- View your Pay Slip for any given month
- Download your Pay Slip for any given month
- View and download your GPF statement
- View and download your CPF statement
This login page would also validate your IRLA number and other personal details like your date of birth, your date of joining, etc.
If you are login in for the first time, you should cross check all the details available on the welcome page. If you find that any information is wrongly input against your IRLA number, you should get in touch with the concerned official of your department and get it rectified.