Checking for CISF Pay Slips and GPF Statements was never so easy for CISF personnel. All you need is an internet connection and you can have all the details handy for you. This article covers step by step process of how you, being a CISF employee can check and download your Pay Slip as well as your GPF Statement.
The information below has been provided to the best of our knowledge; however, we do not carry any responsibility for possible changes that may have occurred officially in the recent past. There are two possible methods through which you can check and download your Pay Slip.
First Method to check and download Pay Slip for CISF Personnel
In order to check and download your Pay Slips, you need to be prepared with your employee information such as your ‘Force Number’, Username and Password and would have to provide your date of birth as well. Follow these steps:
- On your browser, open the link http://www.cisf.gov.in
- It would open up the official page of CISF website
- On the page, you need to locate the link which says, ‘Employees Corner’. This would be available on the right side bar, just below the flash images panel.
- Once you click on ‘Employees Corner’, it would redirect you to another page which would ask for your User Id and Password.
- The user ID is your ‘Force Number’ and the password should be known to you.
- If you are not able to recall you password, you can click on the link that says, ‘I cannot access my account’. As a matter of fact, your default password is your date of birth. For example, your date of birth listed on your official documents is 11 November 1979, then your password by default should be ‘11111979’
- If you do not know your Force Number, you can check your identity card or your appointment document, which should show you your Force Number
- Once you have entered your Force Number (User ID) and password, click on ‘Login’
- After you click on ‘Login’ you would see a number of options among which you can locate your Pay Slip as well.
- You can view your Pay slip and can also download it, if required. If you have a printer attached to the computer you are using, you can also take a print out of your pay slips.
Second Method to check and download your CISF Pay Slip
If you do not wish to follow the above mentioned process and go through the CISF main page, you can also login to your employee’s panel using the direct link http://220.127.116.11/payslip/login.php (This link is not working as of writing article)
On this link, you again need to put in your User ID and Password in the same manner as listed in First Method. The user ID would again be your Force Number and your password should by default be your date of birth in the same format.
Note: The direct link mentioned above may or may not be working, as of now.
How to check and download your CISF GPF Pay Slip
Through the online portal of CISF, you can now check your GPF Statement and can even download it as well. All you need to have handy is your Force Number, your date of birth and your GPF number.
Usually, your GPF is attached to your Force Number on the portal and once you login, you should be able to see your GPF details.
- The link to check and download your GPF statement is again the same as mentioned in the First Method of this article.
- Once you are able to login, you need to input your GPF Number and your mobile number to check and download your GPF statement.
We hope the above mentioned details will help you see your Pay Slips and GPF details. We however, do not take any responsibility for any changes/modifications in the process by CISF on its portal.