CRPF pay slip and CRPF gpf payslip
Gone are the days when you had to write a hard copy application while trying to get your salary slips in CRPF or for that matter any government organization. With technology and computers, you can get view and download your salary slips within seconds and take a print out of it instantly.
CRPF is India’s largest Armed Police Force that works under central Ministry of Home Affairs. CRPF was first formed as Crown Representative Police on 27th July 1939 and later after independence the name was changed to Central Reserve Police Force in 1949. Currently, CRPF has more than 200 battalions, which are covering every nook and corner of the vast country.
In this article, we would focus on how you can download your CRPF pay slip month by month and year by year. Thanks to the department’s IT wing which has made things super easy for you.
What you need to have before downloading your CRPF Salary Slips?
Before you plan to download or view your CRPF salary slips, you would certainly need couple of things ready in front of you which also involves a working computer and an active internet connection. Following things are required in order to login and view your salary slips:
- Your username. This would be the username provided to you at the time of registration on the website. If you have not yet registered on the website portal, you should first register and generate a username.
- Your Password. When you register for the first time, there is an automatic password generated by the system. Thereafter, you can change your password any number of time. It is advisable for you not to share your passwords with anyone.
- As a matter of fact, the username on the portal is your CRPF or IRLA Number and your default password is your date of birth in Date-Month-Year (DD-MM-YYYY) format.
One you input your username and password, you should be able to view and download your CRPF Salary Slips.
The process to view and download your CRPF Salary Slip
In order to view and download your CRPF Pay Slips, you would have to follow the below mentioned process, which are quite simple and time saving:
- On your web browser, type in the URL http://www.crpf.gov.in:81/
- Once you have opened the above URL, a screen would appear which would ask for your username and password
- As mentioned earlier in this post, the username is your CRPF Number and the default password is your date of birth in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- After you have input your username and password, the system would take you to a page where you can see a number payslip in front of you.
- Select the payslip that you want to view and download.
- If you have a printer connected to your computer, you can also take print out of the pay slips.
The system would also allow you to check your GPF Pay Slip, month by month and year by year.
There are more than one ways of doing the same thing. Likewise, if you are having problems opening or logging in to the website mentioned above in the steps, you can directly open the link by typing http://18.104.22.168:81/
There are many people who search out google.com to look for a link, however, you can directly type in www.crpf.gov.in in your URL box and directly reach the CRPF portal.
Not only can you check and download your pay slip on this link but also see the status of your GPF and download your statements accordingly. Using technology saves time and energy. Now, if you have to show your salary slip for some home loan or car loan, you would not have to ask for the office clerk to get you a pay slip. All you have to do is simply login to the portal and get the pay slips by yourself.
You May Also Like