Filing Traffic e Challan has brought too much of convenience both to the fine payers as well as to the traffic police officials. In Hyderabad Cyberabad AP and TS. Traffic violators can pay their fines on internet through e Challan. This way a non-contact implementation could be exercised and would result to restrain defilement and imposition of sterner traffic adherence.
Forms of e Challan used by the traffic police in Hyderabad, Cyberabad AP and TS
- Mechanical Investigation Cameras: Investigation cameras fixed on the red lights which click defilement pictures mechanically and raise traffic Challan automatically.
- Through Digital Cameras: The second kind of eChallal is raised through traffic officials click picture of the defilement manually and then raising traffic Challan in the name the violator.
The pictures clicked from whatsoever source is used for record purposes so that information could be dug out at the time of violators repeating the violation.
How to Check and Pay e Challans for your Vehicle?
The Unresolved e Challans can be viewed online for a particular vehicle by visiting www.echallan.org/publicview/.
Once you open the above link, you would be asked for Vehicle Registration Number and would be required to enter a dynamic Captcha. After entering the details, click on ‘Go’ and you would see the e Challans raised under the vehicle number.
The pending and unpaid e Challans can also be paid by using the Net Banking Option and Credit Card on the website. Please make sure that you have net banking activated on the account from which you are paying the e Challan. Once paid, you should note down the reference number generated after successful payments.
Things you can do on e Challan Website
There are a number of functions you can do at e Challan website, like:
- Report Us: If you have got traffic e Challans more than once for the same violation, you can use this option and report the duplicacy. Also, you can report on this link if you have been wrongly challaned by the traffic officials and claim that the vehicle shown in the image upload does not belong to you.
- Print Challans: You can take a print out of the e Challan slip that you have been issued
- Pay at AP Online: You can pay at Andhra Pradesh online portal using the link
- Pay using Net Banking: You can opt to pay your e Challans using Net banking option
- Pat at eSeva: You can opt to pay your e challans through eSeva option. (As of now, the link may not be working)
Some of the common e Challan Fine rates in Hyderabad, Cyberabad AP and TS
|Traffic Violations||E Challan fine in Rs|
|Driving a Two-Wheeler without Helmet||500|
|Driving without a Driving Licenses, Registration Certificate (RC), Insurance||10,000|
|Talking over Mobile while Driving||5,000|
|Driving under influence of Alcohol||2,500|
Some common Reasons for Traffic Violation that causes e Challans
While there are a number of cases under which you could be penalized for violating traffic rules, the specific ones are listed by the state’s traffic department and the amount of fine, penalty and punishment for every violation is different, depending upon the severity.
Some of the most common traffic violations are:
- Driving without wearing seat-belt in case of four wheelers and without helmet in case of two-wheelers
- Driving without Driving License, Registration Certificate, Pollution Check Document and Insurance
- Crossing Red Light or passing by yellow light with intent
- Driving on the wrong side of the road or in the wrong lane
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- Driving while talking on mobile phone
- Driving above permissible speed
- Wrong parking on road and other localities
Whatever the violations and e Challans could be, it is quite convenient to use the online facility of paying e Challans that paying in cash either to the traffic official or by visiting their office to pay.
Last but not the least, it is always better to avoid violating traffic laws and we all should follow the rules responsibly.