E-Hostel Monitoring System Andhra Pradesh
The social welfare department of the state of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a noble scheme with the name of E-Hostel Monitoring system. The online eHostel monitoring system could be reached at http://swhostels.cgg.gov.in/ap/Index.do. You would have to input your user ID and password in order to login to the above mentioned website. If you are a first time user, you would be required to register with your personal credentials and then you can login thereafter.
If you want to check the total number and details of registered hostels in a district, you can check through this website from the reports menu. Following are the features of the eHostel Monitory System Andhra Pradesh:
Features of eHostel Monitory System Andhra Pradesh
- The portal would provide complete information about the registered hostel once you are logged in to the website.
- The portal can also show the details of the staff employed in the hostel thereby getting a feel of how the hostel is being managed.
- You can also view a list of all the students living in the hostel. If you click on the profile of each student, you can get all their details starting from their family background to their contact information.
- There would be a fair price attached to each hostel registered in the eHostel monitoring website. You can get the fair price details and also access and view their menu. If you want to know the list of all nearest fair price for a hostel, you can get that report as well.
- The details of the students would also include their background including which section of society and caste they come from.
- A detailed list of hostel wise employees in the hostels could be generated from the website.
- Through this eHostel monitoring system, user can also check the occupancy in the hostel and generate the report to download it to the system.
- The portal would also contain the details pertaining to the size of room and the number of boarders being accommodated in a particular room.
- You can also view the charges and fee associated with each hostel in the portal
- If student is already living in the hostel and wish to renew his/her stay, they can do so through the portal.
- It would also provide a list of items used in the hostel like books, blankets, cutlery and other amenities.
Benefits of eHostel Monitoring System
There are several benefits of eHostel Facility, some of which are listed below:
- Now, the students would have a one stop solution as far as accommodation while studying is concerned.
- They do not have to run from hostel to hostel to check the accommodation availability and apply separately.
- Parents would have a better monitoring of their wards with eHostel facility. They would have the access to all the amenities provided in the hostel and can track down the details of warden and other staff members, if required.
- Hostel staff would maintain good quality of food and services if there is such a virtual monitoring 24×7.
- The government and security staff would have a free hand in tracking any malpractice or mishappening, if at all that happens inside any hostel.
Overall, the eHostel facility is a good scheme floated by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Coupled with other online schemes from the state government, it seems that the government is committed on automating its governance and bring the best results within a system that has monitoring at all levels.