Providing subsidy to every LPG customer is of prime concern to our government. Whether you are using Indane or Bharat Gas or HP Gas, you are entitled for a subsidy irrespective of the fact whether you have an Aadhar card or not. In case if you do not have an Aadhar card, your subsidy would be transferred to your bank account directly.
How can you get subsidy in your bank account without giving Aadhar details?
There are two probable methods through which you can get LPG subsidy in your bank account without having an Aadhar card linked to your account. It is noteworthy that only those customers can follow the below mentioned steps who either do not have an Aadhar card or are yet to receive their Aadhar number. Those who do have an Aadhar card do not need to follow these steps.
- Method 1: handover your application form to your LPG dealer
If you do not want to use online services, all you need to do in order to get subsidy on your LPG connection is provide your bank account details to your LPG dealer by visiting their office in person. This applies to all the three main suppliers in the country.
The application form can be either collected from your LPG dealer’s office or can be downloaded from the internet. It is important that you take the acknowledgement slip from the dealer after submitting your application form. Under the DBTL (PAHAL) scheme, you can also apply for LPG subsidy without having an Aadhar card by visiting your Gas provider’s website as well.
- Method 2: apply for LPG subsidy through online process
The below mentioned processes include the instructions and steps for all of the Indane, Bharat Gas and HP Gas consumers. Visit your respective gas provider’s online page by visiting their DBTL link and click on the option available for consumers without an Aadhar card.
- Once you click on the link, you would be redirected to another page where you could see various options.
- Within those options, you would see an option that says, ‘Click here and enter your bank account details’.
- While you click on this link, you would be redirected to yet another page that would give your option to Login into the page.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- For those who are visiting the online page of their gas provider for the first time, it would give you an option to register before you can log in to the panel.
- Once you register or log in, you would see Form Number 4, which you need to fill with the requisite details including Bank name, IFSC Code, Account number, etc.
- You can skip the fields which are not mandatory.
- After you click on the ‘submit’ button, you would receive an acknowledgement number, which you need to save for future reference.
Take a print out of the acknowledgement page and sign it to submit it to your respective distributor. We hope the above mentioned information would come handy for you in getting yourself registered for receiving subsidy on your LPG gas connection.