The new policy of getting subsidy on LPG Gas connection has made it mandatory for all the consumers to link their Aadhar Card, Bank Account and LPG Gas Connection with each other. Hence, there are lots of things that you have to do now in order to get subsidy on your gas connection.
One of the crucial reasons why it is important to link your Aadhar card to your bank account is that your subsidy for LPG Gas would be transferred to your bank account directly. In this article, we would talk about what are the methods through which you can link your Aadhar Card to your Bank Account.
The offline process of linking Aadhar Card to Bank Account for Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy
Not everyone would like to go through the online process of linking Aadhar to their Bank Account and hence here is how they can do it offline. To link your Aadhar Card to your bank account, you would have to submit your application form with your concerned bank along with a copy of your Aadhar Card photocopy. Here is how you can do it.
- In the first place, download Form No. 1 and take a print out of it.
- Fill the downloaded form correctly, to the best of your knowledge.
- Attach a photo copy of your Aadhar card along with application form
- Take all this documents altogether and visit the branch of your bank, nearest to your place and submit it there to the concerned executive.
It is noteworthy that you should carry the original copy of your Aadhar card, just in case the bank officials would like to validate your Aadhar card.
After you have submitted your application and Aadhar copy to your bank, they would process the linkage and your Aadhar would be linked to your bank account in some time.
The online process of linking your Aadhar card to your bank account for Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy
To link your Aadhar card to your bank account through online process, you should in every possibility have online banking for the concerned account or should be using the registered mobile while linking. As compared to the offline process of linking, online method is quite easy and convenient and happens in no time. Here is what you have to do:
- Open your online banking account by logging into it.
- Once you are logged in, you would see an option on the page that would ask you to link your Aadhar card with your bank account.
- Enter your Aadhar card details and click on the ‘submit’ button. It would also ask you to upload a scanned copy of your Aadhar card in digital format.
Once you have submitted the requisite Aadhar details, your Aadhar would be linked to your bank account in less than twenty four hours.
Last but not the least, the process of linking Aadhar card to your bank account is and would be more or less the same, irrespective of the kind of bank you are dealing with. The entire idea of government agencies is to ensure that you enjoy hassle-free LPG gas services and get the eligible subsidy without any inconvenience. Once you are able to link your Aadhar to your bank account, you would also be required to link your Aadhar to your LPG gas connection.