The new policies by monitoring authorities have made it mandatory for consumers to link their Aadhaar Cards, Bank Account and LPG connections with each other. Since, there are now subsidies attached to every LPG users, linking your Aadhar Card and Bank account to your LPG connection has become quite crucial.
Once you are done with filling the forms for linking, next thing you would want to do is check the status of the linking. Here is little handy information that you can use to check the status of linking of your Aadhaar card.
In the first place, you should know that checking the status of your linking will largely depend on the LPG service provider you are using. Almost all of us would be using Bharat Gas, HP Gas or Indane Gas services and thus the process mentioned below would apply to each and every citizen using domestic gas services in India.
Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy Linking Status Check Bharat Gas
It is indeed great news for all the Bharat Gas users since the process to know their linking status is just a few clicks on their computer or mobile phone. The official page of Bharat Gas gives a link where you can click and put your consumer number to know whether your Aadhaar Card, Bank Account and LPG connection are linked with each other. There are two possible inputs that you can do in order to check the linking:
- Input your registered mobile number or the landline number on your connection along with your Aadhar card number, or
- Enter your Bharat Gas distributor’s credentials like their name and address along with city and your consumer number to know the status.
Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy Linking Status Check Indane Gas
The process for knowing the linking for Indane Gas users is more or less the same as that of Bharat gas. All you need to do is follow the below mentioned processes:
- On your internet browser, open the official linking status check page
- You would be asked to opt between ‘Normal Search’ and a ‘Quick Search’ option, the difference lying between the two is that in Normal Search you would be required to select your distributor from the list given there and in Quick Search you simply need to input your distributor’s name and address.
- After you select your distributor, you would be required to provide your credentials like Aadhaar number, LPG ID and Consumer Number.
If you are an Indane IOCL customer, you also have the facility to check your linking status by sending an SMS, i.e. INDANE DBTLSTATUS to 7738299899 and you would get the details and confirmation via SMS itself.
Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy Linking Status Check HP Gas
If you are an HP Gas user, visit the official page of your provider and either select quick search or normal search, exactly like that of Bharat Gas services. You would be advised to enter your Aadhaar number and would subsequently show the status after your further enter your LPG Consumer number.
Other Important Articles to read