Paying your telephone bills is as easy as login on to your social networking site these days. All you need to do is open the relevant link, select the bill you want to pay, enter bank details and your bills will be paid within minutes.
Modes of MTNL Bill Payment
The modes of payment in days before internet were not many and in every possibility the payer had to visit their nearest telephone exchange and pay the bills in person. However, with internet services being affordable and accessible to everyone, you can simply log on to your computer and pay your MTNL Bills.
As a matter of fact, you can pay your MTNL Bills through following methods:
- By visiting telephone exchange and paying in cash or cheque
- By visiting any of the third party payment kiosks and paying in cash or cheque
- Online payment through credit card, debit card or net banking
Among the above mentioned options, the first and second options are quite self explanatory in which you have to visit the exchange or kiosk in person and pay the bill. In this article, we would focus on how you can pay your MTNL bill online.
Online Payment of MTNL Bills
In order to pay your MTNL Bills online, you need to have following primary things ready with you
- Internet connection
- Any of the payment channels among credit cards, debit card or net banking
- CA Number
- Telephone Number
Follow the below mentioned process to pay your MTNL bills online:
- Visit the MTNL website of your respective city
- On the opening page, enter your telephone number and CA number in the boxes provided
- After you input these details, click on submit
- The page would open up a list of unpaid bills for the respective CA number
- Select the bill you want to pay
- Click on Pay
- The next page would take you to the payment options where you need to select the modes of payment. The available modes of payment are credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Select the appropriate option and pay your bill
- You would receive a confirmation of the payment through email and your bill would be paid to MTNL
How to get duplicate MTNL bills online?
In order to view and download a duplicate MTNL bill, following the below mentioned process:
- Open the MTNL link of your respective city
- In the fields provided, input your telephone number and CA number
- Your homepage would appear on which you can see a number of unpaid and paid bills
- Select the bill that you want to view or download
- You can also take a print out of the bill if your computer is connected to a printer
To sum it up, the above mentioned process is for customers who have already registered on the MTNL Payment website. In case if you have not yet registered your telephone and CA number, first register and then you would be able to pay your bill along with use other services on the portal.
How to get BSES duplicate bill
How to get CESC duplicate bill