You can download the pahal dbtl joining form in the link present at the end of the article. This Form is valid in the bank and with the LPG gas provider. You need to take the print out of the form if you want to Join this scheme offline.There are three options related to LPG subsidy and you need to tick one of the option.
Steps on how to fill the PAHAL DBTL Joining form.
First is related to aadhar card where if you have aadhar card then you can select this option. If you select this option then please make sure to take two copies of the same form as one need to be submitted to LPG distributor and other will be submitted to the bank.
- Details you need to fill is part A, B and C for the form that will go to the bank and Part A and C will be filled for the form that will go to LPG distributor.
- In part A you need to provide the LPG number which is a 17 digit number that can be found in the blue book or the cash receipt that you would have while paying the money for a gas cylinder.
- In part B please provide the aadhar card number
- In part C please provide the bank details where you need the subsidy. Please note that gas connection, aadhar card and bank account should be in the name of same person and they can’t vary.
- With this form you need to provide a copy of your aadhar card, LPG bill or blue book copy which has the 17 digit number and the crossed check.
- Sign the form and submit it
Sample screenshot of the form
If you do not have aadhar card then you need to select option 2. In this case you need to fill Part A and C of the form and it need to be submitted to either of the two i.e. bank or LPG distributor.
- Leave the part B as blank and file Part A and C with the details provided above
- You need to submit the copy of LPG bill or blue book copy which has the 17 digit number and the crossed check.
If you do not want the LPG subsidy and want to be a part of PAHAL DBTL scheme that you need to tick the option 3 of the form. Just fill the part A and submit the form to LPG distributor.